Back to Top
We can host up to 8 travelers
A week (7 nights) in a beautiful villa surrounded by nature learning about italian cooking and lifestyle.
For groups of families of max 8 people.
The price is intended for whole the group.
Special discounts for the period September-April (ask for info)
40 minutes by car from Rome, 60 minutes by train
direct train from Fiumicino Airport
Experience the unique flavors of Italy and try your hand at making some of their popular dishes. By the time you've completed our fantastic culinary retreat, you will be ready to wow your friends at home by making them delicious treats such as homemade fresh pasta with different traditional souces, baking organic sour dough bread, pizza, gnocchi, using of wild herbs, making cookies and more.
This offer includes the following:
- 7 days of exclusive use of the Villa with 4 bedrooms (linen and towels included), 2 bathrooms, 1 large living room and the beautiful big kitchen (finishes and furnishings of XIX sec. but perfeclty restored end efficient)
- exclusive use of the swimming pool (4x9m)
- patio, lawn, park, barbecue, 2 mtb bicycles
- lessons in three days on Italian cuisine (two hours each day before lunchtime, we will eat together the food we cooked)
- half day tourist visit to the ancient city of Narni (ex Narnia) or to one of the other nearby interesting places (Farfa abbay, Turano lake, ruins of P.Catino castle or Rocchette castle, Viterbo hot springs, Orvieto ancient city)
- direct contact with local producers for your sustainable and high quality shopping (olive oil, honey, wine, cheese, meat, gelato, handcraft objects, junk dealer and antiques, and much more) and possible visits to local farms.
- discounts for two restaurants nearby
The farmhouse it's 15 minutes by car from Collevecchio/Poggio Sommavilla train station where there are trains from and to the center of Rome (1 hour by train) or Fiumicino Airport of Rome. I can easly bring or take you there with my car.
OPTIONAL POSSIBILITIES (NOT INCLUDED IN THE MAIN PRICE)
Optional: two hours lesson on cheese making (starting from milk) with direct experience to a nearby dairy farm (extra fee of 100
12 Months ago
Since I moved here in 2014 I have collected and experimented a lot of recipes, cooking, fermenting, preserving and other food transformation processes. I love use all the possibilities nature give us to make tasteful and healthy genuine meals
Open year-round, contact us for availability
The prices indicated are for the whole group or family. They will have the whole house and swimming pool for their personal use. Linen and towels are included. The swimming pool will be open from May to October. Special discounts are provided during the off season (from September to April), ask for info.
Air conditioning on request (ask for pricing)
More info on the farmhouse at www.colledeigelsi.it/en
some food is included. Please include specific information.
The food we will cook together is included, for other meals we ask a fee of 20 euro for meal for person but there is no restaurant so the food offered is home made genuine and simple food (almost all ingredients are organic, from mine or nearby farms).
There are also conventions and discounts with nearby restaurants.
You can use the full equipped kitchen for prepare your own meals.